Hearing Aids & Treatment
Options to fit every need.
What works for one patient is hardly ever right for another. Rather than offering one-size-fits-all solutions, our providers have the freedom to find the perfect device and fit for each patient. We offer choices in hearing aid brands, styles, and technology to fit your needs and budget.
Our primary manufacturers
Confused About Hearing Aids? We Can Help.
Describe your communication needs
Tier 1 hearing aids
- Amplify and filter sound in less complex environments (more complex environments remain a challenge)
- Have less functionality and ability to distinguish between different noise environments and require the highest level of manual adjustment
- Still require your listening effort in many noise environments
Tier 2 hearing aid
- Allow you to hear better in more environments with little effort, however, more complex environments with conflicting sound sources may require more of your listening effort
- Ability to distinguish more noise environments but may require manual adjustment
- Decrease your frustration throughout the day by requiring less effort from you to hear/understand your surroundings (compared to the struggle of understanding with hearing loss)
Tier 3 hearing aids
- Help you understand with little effort in most environments, however you will still have to extend some energy to hear/understand in the most complex environments
- High level of functionality to recognize and automatically adjust to a wide array of noise environments
- Give you a strong increase in energy throughout the day since the hearing instrument is doing a large part of the work for you
Tier 4 hearing aids
- Filter and deliver sounds seamlessly, creating a highly natural and comfortable listening environment
- Offer the highest level of functionality and customization allowing individualized adjustments for each person's unique hearing needs
- Automatically adjust between a wide range of environments, offering you the largest increase in energy throughout the day
Get the latest technology
Multi-Directional MicrophonesSmart sensors recognize speech and environmental changes and automatically adjust to create a more natural listening environment.
Wind ReductionSensors detect and remove wind noise to improve your hearing while playing sports or in the great outdoors.
Bluetooth ConnectivityStream music, TV, and phone calls directly to your devices.
Rechargeability and UpgradeabilityRechargeable batteries and automatic software upgrades cut down on your trips to the clinic for adjustments.
Affordability is key
There are many factors that impact the price of hearing treatment, but the typical price range for hearing devices is often between $2,000 and $8,000. We work with each patient to ensure that your individual treatment solution not only helps you get back to better hearing but also works for your lifestyle and budget. And, we offer leasing and financing options to ensure that everyone can afford hearing care and treatment.
Everything you need is included.
When you choose to purchase hearing aids through us, you get more than just the latest devices. You also get comprehensive care and follow-up visits for the life of your device, and the comfort of knowing that we’re here to help whenever you need us. Your purchase includes:
- 30-day trial period
- Fit verification
- Unlimited personalized care, cleaning, and adjustments for the life of your device warranty
- Your choice of ongoing in-person, virtual, or curbside care